Wednesday, April 9, 2008

random thoughts

what was i really looking for or what was i thinking when i was looking for other jobs? finally something made me ask that question to myself.. and i realized that.. what i had been looking for.. what i really wanted.. was a life

that's cheesy i know. but it's the truth. i don't wanna work my ass off just for the money. well that's fine, who doesn't want money? haha! money makes the world go round. but if that's the only reason, i feel it's just a waste of my time. i don't want to work feeling like work has become a drag. or work like i got a huge army knife stuck on my chest.

i just want to live my life happily, enjoy life. live with a bang! when i die i don't just want to say "ah, i've worked in , i've earned so and so dollars.. *blip* ", in the end i want to be able to say i've lived my life the way i wanted to, and how do i want it? i want it to be fruitful, enjoyable and pleasant.

random thoughts.

*bleep*

2 comments:

vetz said...

so.. are you happy with your new job right now?! :D hahaha

andrama.. owell :p

bentam said...

hehehe ganun talaga. minsan kelangan magmuni-muni. i'm happy where i am now :D